Vortech Mustang S550 GT Supercharger Tuner Kit (15-17)
Complete Vortech System
2015-2017 - Complete systems are available for manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
The complete system will boost your stock 2015-2017 GT to 630 HP and 483 lb/ft torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the V-3 supercharger at the factory redline.
The S550 Mustang system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability. Also, Vortech's supercharger systems weigh less than half of the low-tech competing brands
Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient. Read our Roots vs Centrifugal comparison to see the numbers.
Vortech supercharger systems are great value. Per pound /Euro spent Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, economy often increases rather than decreases.
Additional Kit Options
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The V-3 Si supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. Tuner kits are also available with the 1,000HP V-7 JT supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles. CONTACT US
Available Supercharger Finishes
Multiple kit finishes available. For that fully integrated look, 5.0 Mustang systems are available in factory matching black finish. Satin and Polished units are also available.
Complete System Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel system upgrade includes fuel rail spacers and high flow replacement fuel injectors
Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded ducting. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket "CAI" MAF/inlet assemblies
- OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- Silicone sleeves and reducers
- Stainless steel clamps
- PCV and breather hose provisions
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Dual plate supercharger mounting system includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
Discharge components include:
- High flow air/air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core.
- Mandrel bent 3" and 3.5" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Stainless steel clamps
- Silicone sleeves
- 98mm MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Installation time is rated at 6-9 hours.
ALL SUPERCHARGER KITS are made to order. Contact us for details and to put together a kit and order
50-State Smog Legal under CARB E.O. # D-213-36Â (Not EU applicable but a note of quality)
UK Mainland are addresses not in Northern Ireland, but includes Islands, & Scottish Highlands. Delivery to "Highlands & Islands" can take longer.
SERVICES (inc VAT prices)
Royal Mail Registered (small items) UK 2-5 days £4.98
Royal Mail Registered (small items) 1-2 days £9
Parcelforce / UPS / DPD / DHL UK Mainland 1-2 days £11.40
REST OF WORLD DELIVERIES - are available.
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
FOR EU - use the Steeda.eu.com site