Steeda S550 Pro-Action Front Coilovers With Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit
The Steeda S550 Mustang Front Coilovers also includes our Steeda custom designed adjustable bumpstops! Allowing you to adjust your suspension travel for the ultimate in performance for any application.
The front coilover system also utilizes our Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates that provide - 3 degrees of camber adjustment.
Steeda's S550 Mustang Adjustable Rear Ride Height Kit will give you the ability to lower the rear of your S550 Mustang from 3/4" to 1-1/2", this kit allows you to dial in the ride height to your liking. The rear Ride Height Adjusters are made from billet 6061 aluminum in house and Hardcoat anodized for the ultimate in strength and protection. These simply install above the rear springs and come with an included wrench to allow you to adjust your height with ease. The Steeda kit is also designed with a locking set screw to hold your adjustment in place. Add in Steeda's Pro-Action Shocks for even more rear control and reduced wheel hop and body oscillation and you have a winning combination!
- Designed, engineered, and tested on winning S550 Mustangs both on the drag strip and road course
- Ideal for any street or track Mustang
- Custom designed Pro-Action adjustable front struts with rebound adjustment
- Tig-welded and CNC machined pieces for exact tolerances
- Highest quality hardware
- Increased front grip, turn-in response, and cornering performance
- Specifically designed for the S550 chassis and front suspension system
- Ability to lower ride height 2" in front
- Ability to lower ride height from 3/4" to 1-1/2" in the rear
- Includes the Steeda camber adjustable top mounts on the front
- Less damper friction, less side-loading on the shafts, lower internal pressures
- Bolt-In installation - No permanent modifications required
- National SCCA Majors competition proven winner setup
- Lifetime warranty
Steeda spring tips:
For typical street performance, go with around 250/275
300/350 for autocross or track use.
Either will work with our rear spring, which is 1000/1100 dual rate spring.
If drag racing, go with a 150
Engine weight & local roads plus comfort level desired should all factor into your choice
INSTALL GUIDE - RIGHT CLICK & SAVE AS
UK Mainland are addresses not in Northern Ireland, but includes Islands, & Scottish Highlands. Delivery to "Highlands & Islands" can take longer.
SERVICES (inc VAT prices)
Royal Mail Registered (small items) UK 2-5 days £4.98
Royal Mail Registered (small items) 1-2 days £9
Parcelforce / UPS / DPD / DHL UK Mainland 1-2 days £11.40
REST OF WORLD DELIVERIES - are available.
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
FOR EU - use the Steeda.eu.com site