Steeda S550 Mustang IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
The Steeda S550 Mustang IRS Sub-frame Alignment Kit is made from CNC-machined Delrin to avoid putting two dissimilar metals next to each other, preventing corrosion. Delrin is also less weight then aluminium or steel inserts and therefore keeping performance in mind. The Delrin sleeves slide into the sub-frame mounting holes, and fill the extra space left between the subframe mount and bolt from the factory.
Our Steeda S550 Mustang IRS Sub-frame Alignment Kit guarantees that the sub-frame will be bolted to the same location every time it is lowered. Eliminating the need for unnecessary alignments.
Note: An alignment is needed upon installation due to the fact it could have been misaligned from the factory and with it now being squared in the chassis, some adjustments might need to be made.
- Aligns subframe to chassis
- No increase in NVH
- Easy to install
- No permanent modifications
- Lifetime warranty
- No additional hardware needed
- Normally in stock
- We HIGHLY recommend installation as part of our "must have" IRS Base Pack (or select from drop down)
- If you use the BMR CB005 Kit you can choose our CB compatible Alignment kit
- Perfect to Install alongside our Springs and the Steeda S550 Mustang IRS Subframe Bushing Support System. Save on install by doing it all together with one alignment on everything after install and a rock solid fantastic set up is ready to go!
Fitment: All S550 Mustangs, including Mach One / GT350
UK Mainland are addresses not in Northern Ireland, but includes Islands, & Scottish Highlands. Delivery to "Highlands & Islands" can take longer.
SERVICES (inc VAT prices)
Royal Mail Registered (small items) UK 2-5 days £4.98
Royal Mail Registered (small items) 1-2 days £9
Parcelforce / UPS / DPD / DHL UK Mainland 1-2 days £11.40
REST OF WORLD DELIVERIES - are available.
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
FOR EU - use the Steeda.eu.com site