Steeda S550 Mustang Front Control Arm Bearing kit
The high articulation spacers allow the spherical bearing to fully articulate and never bind. They are the highest articulation spacers on the market. 360 degree Spirolox retaining rings hold the bearing in place inside the housing and, once installed, the housing inside the control arm. Manufactured in our state of the art engineering facility in Valdosta, GA, the bearing housing is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and the spacers are made from 1018 steel, which is nickel-plated to prevent corrosion. Steeda even went the extra mile and included a 3 piece install and removal tool kit for making this job a breeze for the do-it-yourselfer with access to a press.
Drag and Road Course tested, you will feel confident installing these on the front of your S550.
Remember when choosing Steeda, Speed Matters.
- Reduced deflection
- Reduces alignment change under loads
- Creates more predictable handling
- Billet aluminium housing and custom Teflon lined spherical bearing
- Billet Steel Nickel Plated High articulation spacer
- NO NVH added!
- Lighter in weight than factory rubber bushing
- Highest articulation spacers for NO knocking with extreme suspension angles
- Removes the bind in the suspension to allow it to move freely
- 360 degree Spiralox retaining ring is stronger and offers more retention coverage than the competition
- Industry Exclusive billet aluminum installation and removal tools included
- Lifetime warranty
UK Mainland are addresses not in Northern Ireland, but includes Islands, & Scottish Highlands. Delivery to "Highlands & Islands" can take longer.
SERVICES (inc VAT prices)
Royal Mail Registered (small items) UK 2-5 days £4.98
Royal Mail Registered (small items) 1-2 days £9
Parcelforce / UPS / DPD / DHL UK Mainland 1-2 days £11.40
REST OF WORLD DELIVERIES - are available.
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
FOR EU - use the Steeda.eu.com site