You want more power for your Focus RS mk3 and the stock turbo isn't cutting it?
You want an easy drop in solution with no extra issues and no need to build your engine?
Then CP-E have the solution for you. Their stage one "Precision" kits give you exactly what you need, if you dont want to step up to the "Atmosphere" turbo kits and the world of high horsepower and fully built engines...
The Ford Focus RS mk3 comes with a ton of potential from the factory. Once you’ve bolted on the usual parts such as a downpipe, intercooler, charge pipes, and intake, you might feel like you’re just getting started.
This Focus RS 2.3L Bolt-On Turbo is unique because it will bolt in to the factory location and work with your existing modifications to the intake, exhaust, intercooler, and charge pipes. In summary, this turbo works with your mods and doesn’t require starting over again. Many kits on the market require a larger 4″ intake to get the most out of your build. While this clearly is important on larger turbos, like the CP-E Precision and Borg Warner kits, you can keep your intake stock with this turbo.
This means that you can modify your car at your own pace and when you decide to go with a larger turbo, you won’t have to replace any of your existing modifications.
Just add this Focus RS Bolt-On Turbo and get ready to make some serious power. In conclusion, this lets you keep your existing mods without needing to replace anything!
The turbo is rated from Precision to make ~520hp when tuned with supporting mods. And we think you will agree that is all the headroom you need for a major boost in performance!
(Stock Location 60mm Compressor Wheel)
- Direct drop in replacement (easy install, no adaptors needed) installs without modifications
- High efficiency NX2 compressor & turbine wheels (more horsepower better response, less lag
- Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing (durability and response)
- Investment Cast HK30 Stainless turbine housing (designed to withstand high temperatures)
- Divided twin scroll turbine housing (improved throttle response)
- Ported shroud compressor housing for enhanced compressor map width (low rpm response with increased top end performance)
- Includes new gaskets and silicone couplers including 3” in for popular intakes (aftermarket or stock intake systems)
- Capable of 520hp with supporting mods (with custom tune)
- Internal wastegate is attached to the turbo. No need to source an expensive external wastegate and removes the need for an aftermarket downpipe that reroutes the wastegate into the exhaust.
- Turbo is designed to use the factory Ford downpipe outlet. This means that you can use any aftermarket downpipe that fits the stock turbo.
- Precision drop-in turbo allows you to use your existing cp-e Exhale turbo kit with block-off plate, so there’s no need to purchase another diverter valve again. Certainly, this will also work with OEM location diverter valves, but it is recommended that you use an upgraded valve with this kit to retain reliability.
- Precision drop-in turbo allows you to use your existing cp-e Intake System, without requiring any modification.
- 1 year No Fault- No Hassle Warranty
CUSTOM TUNING WILL BE REQUIRED WHEN FITTING THIS TURBO
Fitment: Focus RS mk3