CDC Mustang S197 GT Shaker Hood System 2005-09
In 1969, the Mustang Mach 1 was introduced as Ford's performance model that not only offered incredible acceleration, but also great style. One of the most recognizable features on this Mustang's long hood was the Shaker System. Give your 2005-09 Mustang an intimidating, classic look with the CDC Shaker System and its pronounced, cast aluminium hood scoop. Not only will your Mustang look better, but this component also works as a completely functional Ram Air product that will boost performance with an increase in horsepower. This product is available for the V8 and V6 models!
- Part list includes cast aluminium scoop, all the necessary hardware, duct work, instructions, and templates for an easy installation.
- The Mustang Shaker was engineered with multiple water management systems to prevent water from entering the engine, making foul-weather driving concerns obsolete.
- The CDC Mustang Shaker System utilizes the factory air box so engine flashing is not necessary.
- With a little creativity, the Shaker system can easily be adapted to most aftermarket cold air intake systems as well.
- The Shaker installs using your stock aluminium hood which has a factory-stamped recess in the hood’s inner layer. (This element was included by Ford specifically for the CDC Shaker to maintain the structural integrity of the hood after the hole has been cut).
Fitment: Mustang S197 GT & V6 2005-2009
UK Mainland are addresses not in Northern Ireland, but includes Islands, & Scottish Highlands. Delivery to "Highlands & Islands" can take longer.
SERVICES (inc VAT prices)
Royal Mail Registered (small items) UK 2-5 days £4.98
Royal Mail Registered (small items) 1-2 days £9
Parcelforce / UPS / DPD / DHL UK Mainland 1-2 days £11.40
REST OF WORLD DELIVERIES - are available.
Please contact us to arrange a shipping quote.
FOR EU - use the Steeda.eu.com site